We can never be irreparably broken.
Marianne Vitug, 18.
I think I’ll start a new series of numbered posts, all of which will be tagged with the above title. Though this new idea will probably show how demanding and high maintenance I can be, and will keep me single, and is in the end, counter-productive, I’m doing it anyways because it sounds like fun. Hahaha, enjoy!
3. Don’t complain about the way I dress. Not the hemlines, not the necklines, not the heels, not the hair. Caught your attention after all, right?
4. I can be the jealous type. You should find that endearing when I am.
5. Tell me when you think another girl is prettier than me, so that I can deliver a litany of reasons as to why she’s not.
6. Don’t try to wake me up in a cutsie manner. No amount of love can turn me into a morning person.
8. I will call you out on your cheesy shit. I will laugh at them, make fun of them, and act like I’m embarrassed by them. But insist on doing/saying your cheesy shit anyways.