We can never be irreparably broken.
Marianne Vitug, 18.
10. Learn how to deal with my sister. She’s a creeper, an overly protective creeper.
11. Ensure that my baby siblings enjoy your company. If they’re unhappy, we’re breaking up.
12. Don’t ever threaten to break up with me unless you mean it, because I will not hesitate to take you up on that offer.
13. The most annoying thing about the couples I know is that they think it’s all right to keep breaking up because they can get back together after three seconds.
For us, breaking up will be more or less a permanent thing, to put it lightly. I’m a decisive person; don’t expect me to show mercy.
14. I want you to argue with me, but I don’t want to fight. I want you to challenge me, and try to prove me wrong, and never make me complacent. But afterwards, I want us to be amused, be more taken with each other, not frustrated nor annoyed.
15. We will not go through the M.U. (mutual understanding)/fling/no labels stage. Our status must go from “casually dating” to “exclusively dating” then “in an actual relationship.”
Not a rule, but this is appropriate for the tag.
(via thingstocallpretty)Looking for the right things to call pretty.
You don’t read. You don’t read. My God. Not sure how greatly this affects everything. This was, like, my cardinal rule. Ugh. Future boyfriend must read and be cultured! What now?
HAHAHAHA I feel so pathetic.